99% pure Aloe Vera. Source of antioxidants. Used in Phytotherapy and Herbalism as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
This pure gel sourced from organically grown plants does not contain sugar or glycerine. Aloe Vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. Aloe Vera in a drinkable gel form is recommended for people that have stomach problems or suffer from acid reflux.
Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30 ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30 mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
* Also offer unflavoured.
* Aloe Vera juice is recommended for intestinal problems, whereas the gel is recommended for the stomach and to soothe acid reflux.
The Land Art advantages:
- Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel is pure, sugar free.
- 100% cold stabilized to prevent oxidation and maintain all of the properties intact.
- It is made from the interior portion of the leaf which is delicately removed without solvents, conserving the complete chemical profile and allowing better synergy of all the natural ingredients, ensuring the absence of aloin.
Used internally, aloe vera is known to:
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes;
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds;
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
- Promote the elimination of toxins;
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn);
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Used externally, aloe vera is known to:
- Efficiently soothe sunburns, minor burns and insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds;
- Provide antibacterial functions.
* A study has shown that taking Aloe Vera for 90 days significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Expiration and conservation
If needed for more than 3 months, consult a health practitioner.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,8 ml
* Organic certified by OTCO
- Water from reverse osmosis, xanthan gum, natural cranberry aroma, citric acid, ascorbic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Does your Aloe Vera have laxative effects?
- No. Our Aloe Vera products do not contain aloin (the laxative component naturally found in the leaves). We have chosen to preserve the healing properties only.
Where does your Aloe Vera come from?
- Our Aloe Vera is cultivated in Texas, according to certified organic methods. Only mature plants are harvested in order to obtain the maximum Aloe Vera active ingredients.