Highly ionized calcium (lactogluconate) and magnesium supplement with zinc, copper, vitamin D, boron and iodine. It is the best choice for people over age 50.
Land Art’s Ionic Cal-Mag contains an optimal calcium-magnesium ratio. It is the best choice for people over age 50 and for those who require a form of calcium and magnesium that is easily assimilated. Bioavailable, it is easily and rapidly absorbed by the body.
A liquid formula with an optimal calcium-magnesium ratio, including vitamin D, Land Art’s ionic Cal-Mag is a sensible choice for your calcium supplement needs.
Calcium and magnesium are generally recognized for:
- Helping with the development and maintenance of bones and teeth;
- Promoting proper muscular functions.
A sufficient supply of calcium (and vitamin D) throughout your lifetime, combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise helps to prevent bone loss and osteoporosis, a condition which is prevalent among women during and after menopause.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Not recommended.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 to 2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per day.
- Take with food.
- Take 2 hours before or 4 hours after medications.
- May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Expiration and conservation
To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle. Keep the bottle well closed at room temperature (15 to 30 oC).
Precautions and warnings
- Exclusively for adults.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep the bottle well closed at room temperature (15 to 30 oC).
Medicinal (per 30 ml)
- Calcium (lactogluconate), 400 mg
- Magnesium (chloride), 100 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 40 mg
- Zinc (gluconate), 2 mg
- Copper (gluconate), 160 mcg
- Iodine (potassium iodide), 60 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), 25 mcg
- Boron (citrate), 52 mcg
- Water from reverse osmosis , vegetable glycerin, malic acid, natural cherry aroma, potassium sorbate, stevia.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Why chose a mineral supplement that is ionized?
Based on the principle that an ionized mineral is an element that is either
negatively or positively charged. This means that, on a molecular level, this
element has either too many or not enough electrons. This ionic instability
allows the element to rapidly establish a link with water, in turn, allowing the
body to absorb it. The instability of the element, which is constantly striving for
balance, is a dynamic source that translates into easier mobility for nutrients in
order to reach the parts of the body that need it. We can only benefit from
minerals if we are able to absorb them properly. This normally happens in the
small intestines. When the alimentary bolus passes through the small intestines,
the minerals join the bloodstream by passing through the intestinal walls. Only
the ionically charged minerals can pass into the bloodstream. Although
stomach acids help to ionize minerals from food sources, a mineral based
dietary supplement should supply naturally ionized minerals that are effectively