Vegetable chlorophyll capsules, 100 mg/capsule sourced from wild alfalfa, no added aroma and GMO free.
Land Art’s Chlorophyll comes from high quality wild alfalfa that is GMO free. It is cold extracted without chemical solvents by a supercritical process. Non-pasteurized. It contains a 100 mg dose of chlorophyllin per capsule. Land Art’s Chlorophyll is a powerful antioxidant. It helps to deodorize the body. The capsule form is ideal to carry along!
Chlorophyll is generally recognized for:
- Helping the body to eliminate toxins.
- Promoting the alkalization and deodorization of the body.
- Its detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 capsule twice a day.
Precautions and warnings
Some people may notice discoloration of the urine or feces. Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or if you are planning on becoming pregnant.
Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (for 1 capsule)
- Chlorophyll (chlorophyllin copper complex), 100 mg
- Alfalfa leaf powder, carrageenan, L-leucine, in a vegetable capsule.
* Does not contain parabènes, dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.