Strong anti-inflammatory Phytotherapeutic formula. 100% vegan and preservative free.
Strong anti-inflammatory phytotherapeutic formula. 100% vegan and preservative free.
Herbaflex contains many active ingredients:
- Turmeric: strong anti-inflammatory. It contains numerous active compounds with antioxidant properties, the first of which is found within the yellow pigments: curcumin. It protects the body against inflammation and the multiple damages provoked by oxidative stress; the therapeutic action is preventative. Curcuma is efficient to fight pain and inflammation, muscular problems (tendinitis, neuralgia, rheumatism, sciatica).
- Black pepper: curcumin is only slightly absorbed by the body, whereas the peperine contained in pepper improves its absorption and promotes the efficiency of turmeric.
- Burdock: a plant originally from Asia and Europe, it is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps to soothe pain caused by rheumatism and arthritis.
- Black cohosh: a plant with anti-inflammatory virtues. Black cohosh is used to relieve neck pain, neuralgia, pain associated with rheumatism, tendonitis and muscular pain.
Herbaflex is generally known for:
- Being an anti-inflammatory.
- Helping relieve muscle pain and pain associated with rheumatoid affections.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day with food.
May be diluted in a a glass of juice or water.
Expiration and conservation
To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle and use the product within 4 weeks of opening.
* Keep refrigerated after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Précautions et mises en garde
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are breast feeding, consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from liver problems or if symptoms of liver problems arise, if you have gallstones or an obstruction of the gallbladder, if you suffer from stomach ulcers or excessive gastric acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Turmeric, root (Curcuma longa), 1000 mg,
- black cohosh, root (Actaea racemosa), 300 mg,
- burdock, root (Arctium lappa), 1200 mg.
- Water from reverse osmosis, alcohol, orange oil, malic acid, ascorbic acid, black pepper.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Does black cohosh have an impact on female hormone levels?
No, there is no effect. It is a water based extract that contains no active elements that might affect estrogen. Only black cohosh extracted using alcohol has an influence on female hormones. This product is therefore safe.