Multimineral supplement with optimal concentration. It contains 11 minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc.
The perfect complement to any vitamin supplement. Land Art’s Mineralex is an optimal concentration multimineral supplement. The minerals are indispensable for the regulation of numerous physiological functions and contribute to the maintenance of healthy tissues and bones. It contains 11 minerals, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper and zinc. It helps to maintain good health. Mint flavoured.
Mineralex should be taken by athletes (to counterbalance the loss of electrolytes during effort), women who are breast feeding and people that drink lots of alcohol.
Minerals are generally known to:
- Contribute to the maintenance of good health.
- Help maintain physical and mental wellness.
- Protect from neuromuscular problems (cramps).
- Help regulate the cardiac rhythm and promote the maintenance of good blood pressure levels.
- Contribute to the maintenance of cellular health as well as that of bones and teeth.
- Be an antioxidant and antacid.
- Contribute to the formation of tissue and the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Help reduce the symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Be a relaxant.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day. Take with food.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if you suffer from liver problems. Avoid taking in the 2 hours before, or the 4 hours after taking medication.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Known side effects
Certain people may have diarrhea.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Potassium (potassium chloride), 100 mg
- Calcium (calcium phosphate, dibasic), 150 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide), 54 mg
- Silicon (silicon dioxide), 14 mg
- Manganese (manganese sulfate), 7 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate), 5 mg
- Copper (copper gluconate), 200 mcg
- Boron (boron citrate), 350 mcg
- Chromium (chelated vegetable protein hydrolysate), 60 mcg
- Molybdenum (chelated vegetable protein hydrolysate ), 60 mcg
- Selenium (chelated vegetable protein hydrolysate ), 30 mcg
- Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin, Xanthan gum, natural mint flavor, chlorophyll.
* Does not contain preservatives, dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn or sodium.
During a physical activity, add a teaspoon of Mineralex to your water to compensate for the loss of electrolytes. Replace sweetened sports drinks with a mixture of half juice, half water, a pinch of salt and a dose of Mineralex.
What are the symptoms of mineral deficiency?
- Deterioration of the skin.
- Problems with the blood.
- Neurological problems.
- Deterioration of the hair.
- Intestinal problems.
- Weakening of bones and nails.
Why doesn’t MINERALEX contain iron?
People that do not have an iron deficiency should not take an iron supplement. This is the case for most women going through menopause and men.
People who have an iron deficiency often have specific needs so it is preferable to choose an iron supplement in order to properly adjust the dosage.