Green Tea extract with honey, lemon and lime. Source of antioxidants.
Land Art’s Green Tea is a natural source of antioxidants; a delicious beverage when it is mixed into a cup of hot or cold water.
Excellent for detoxifying, green tea (because it is not fermented), contains 10 times more EGCG than black tea and 2.5 times more than Oolong tea.
Green tea has many virtues; it reduces cholesterol levels, treats digestive problems and stimulates cognitive functions. It is a source of antioxidants.
Green tea is generally known for:
- Being a powerful antioxidant.
- Helping to reduce cholesterol levels.
- Treating digestive problems.
- Stimulating cognitive functions.
- Promoting the elimination of urine and good blood circulation.
- Accelerating the elimination of alcohol and other toxins.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a a glass of juice or water or in a cup of hot water, it makes a delightful tea.
Expiration and conservation
Consult a health care practitioner if needed for more than 12 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you have an iron deficiency, if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from liver problems or if symptoms of liver problems occur (abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice).
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) extract 1:10, 1500 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, honey, vegetable glycerin, natural lemon and lime aroma, rose-hip extract, Xanthan gum, ascorbic acid, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
For information :
- Average caffeine content: 22 mg/15 ml
- Average EGCG content: 150 mg/15 ml
- Average catechin content: 375 mg/15 ml
- 6 to 8 ounces of water
- 1 tbsp Land Art Green Tea
- 1 to 2 tbsp Land Art Cranberry
- 3 or 4 Mini “C” ice pops
- Blend and pour into glass. Garnish with lemon slice.
LAND ART'S "PURITEA BLEND"
- 1 or 2 tbsp (15-30ml) of Total Detox
- 2 tbsp. (30 ml) of Green Tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- Sip in the evening for a smooth detoxification while you sleep. You will be surprised by how good it tastes.
How is the green tea prepared?
After harvesting, the tea leaves are left to wilt. They are then rolled to extract the juices and finally heated to neutralize the enzyme responsible for oxidation. Then, they go through a final drying process.
The heating is performed by one of two principle methods: the Chinese use copper basins on a heat source, whereas the Japanese pass the leaves through jets of vapor.
What are the peculiarities of green tea?
Green tea contains catechins called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).It is the EGCG that is responsible for the remarkable properties of green tea. Green tea (because it is not fermented), contains 10 times more EGCG than black tea and 2.5 times more than Oolong tea.
Green tea also contains theanine. It is a predominant amino acid in this tea, making up 1 to 2% of the weight of the leaves. Theanine stimulates the production of GABA and increases the concentration of serotonin and dopamine.
The effects of theine on the brain is proven to decrease physical and mental stress, and create a relaxing effect. It also increases the alpha rhythms in the brain (stimulation of cerebral activities).