Our 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel is an excellent source of antioxidants. Used in herbal medicine and herbalism, aloe vera is recommended to help relieve inflammation and irritation of the gastrointestinal tract.
This pure gel comes from an organic source and contains no sugar or glycerin. Aloe vera is rich in amino acids, digestive enzymes, minerals and vitamins. As a drinkable gel, aloe vera is indicated for people with stomach problems or acid reflux.
Land Art’s Aloe Ver Gel provides a superior supply of polysaccharides, offering powerful revitalizing and antioxidant effects. Each 30ml portion contains 99.7% of pure Aloe Vera (providing 30mg of polysaccharides). Prepared cold to preserve the natural enzymes, it is also used in Phytotherapy as an emollient to help soothe irritation and inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
* Also offered in cranberry and orange flavour.
* Available in 500 ml or 1.5 L formats.
* Aloe vera gel is recommended for stomach problems and gastric reflux.
The Land Art advantages:
- Land Art’s Aloe Vera Gel is pure, sugar free.
- 100% cold stabilized to prevent oxidation and maintain all of the properties intact.
- It is made from the interior portion of the leaf which is delicately removed without solvents, conserving the complete chemical profile and allowing better synergy of all the natural ingredients, ensuring the absence of aloin.
Used internally, aloe vera is known to:
- Soothe pain due to the irritation of mucous membranes;
- Accelerate healing of tissues and internal wounds;
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
- Promote the elimination of toxins;
- Alkalize the body: regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammation (acid reflux and heartburn);
- Provide efficient action in case of colitis or diverticulitis.
Used externally, aloe vera is known to:
- Efficiently soothe sunburns, minor burns and insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and wounds;
- Provide antibacterial functions.
* A study has shown that taking Aloe Vera for 90 days significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 tablespoons (30 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
Expiration and conservation
If needed for more than 3 months, consult a health practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from diabetes, if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Aloe* (aloe vera gel from the leaf) 14,8 ml
* Organic certified by OTCO
- Water from reverse osmosis, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ascorbic acid.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Does your Aloe Vera have laxative effects?
- No. Our Aloe Vera products do not contain aloin (the laxative component naturally found in the leaves). We have chosen to preserve the healing properties only.
Where does your Aloe Vera come from?
- Our Aloe Vera is cultivated in Texas, according to certified organic methods. Only mature plants are harvested in order to obtain the maximum Aloe Vera active ingredients.