Chlorophyll | Vegan capsules
Vegan Chlorophyll Capsules
Sourced from non-GMO wild alfalfa.
Our chlorophyll is the very first made in Canada. It comes from high quality wild alfalfa that is GMO free. It is cold extracted without chemical solvents by a supercritical process. Non-pasteurized. It contains a 100 mg dose of chlorophyllin per capsule. The capsule form is ideal to carry along!
Chlorophyll is recognized for:
- Detoxifying the body;
- Promoting the deodorization of the body;
- Promoting the alkalinization of the body.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 capsule twice a day.
Precautions and warnings
Some people may notice discoloration of the urine or feces. Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or if you are planning on becoming pregnant.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Medicinal (for 1 capsule)
- Chlorophyll (chlorophyllin copper complex), 100 mg
- Alfalfa leaf powder, carrageenan, L-leucine, in a vegetable capsule.
* Does not contain parabènes, dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.