Energizing botanical formula. Contains 33 doses of energy. No added caffeine.
Land Art’s Energik is a botanical formula of traditional extracts from 6 plants known to increase physical resistance and alertness (Korean ginseng, ginseng quinquefollium, guarana, yerba mate, schisandra, royal jelly, green tea).
* The effects of Energik last for about 8 hours (see chart).
Energik active ingredients time frame
Energik was carefully created to provide a constant energizing effect over a long period of time. This synergy avoids the unpleasant sensation of an intense "boost" followed by a rapid decrease of energy levels.
Energik is generally known to:
Help to increase physical and mental performances after an intense period of effort (physical or mental).
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
* If there is a sensitivity with digestion, take with food.
Do not use this product if you have high blood pressure.
Precautions an warnings
Consult a health care practitioner before using if you suffer from a chronic condition of the liver, if liver problems arise, if you are subject to potential food allergies, if you have diabetes, if you take anticoagulants or digoxin, or if you suffer from an iron deficiency. Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Stop using if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Known side effects
Anxiety, irritability, insomnia or headaches may occur. If this is the case, stop using and consult a health care practitioner.
Medicinal (per 15 ml)
- Siberian Ginseng, root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract 1:3.3, 910 mg
- American Ginseng, root (Ginseng quinquefolium) extract 1:10, 300 mg
- Yerba mate, leaf (Ilex paraguariensis) extract 1:8,6, 350 mg
- Guarana, fruit (Paulinia cupana) extract 1:9, 333 mg
- Green tea, leaf (Camelia sinensis) extract 1:6, 500 mg
- Schisandra, fruit (Schisandra chinensis) extract 1:10, 30 mg
- Royal jelly (Apis mellifera), 30 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, fructose, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Where does royal jelly come from?
Royal jelly is a substance secreted by young bees. It is the only food that the queen of the hive eats. It is with this food that she lives for 5 to 6 years, compared to only a few days for the worker bees.
It is reputed to reduce mental fatigue and stress, improve immunity, support recovery and treat sexual problems.
Royal jelly contains sugars, proteins, some fats, minerals, vitamins (mainly those from the B-group, notably B1 and B5), and oligo-elements.