Organic oregano oil approved by Ecocert ICO. 80% Carvacrol content.
Oregano oil is known to support the immune system and to prevent cases of viral or bacterial infections. Land Art’s Oregano Oil is a remedy to help break a cold and soothe sore throat, but also to help cure and relieve canker sores and skin infections.
The oil used by Land Art is a wild oregano oil that was hand-picked in the mountains of Turkey. It is then extracted onsite by distillation and mixed with 75 % cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil. The oil has a natural 80 % minimum content of carvacrol.
Land Art’s Oregano Oil is a powerful antiseptic and supports the immune system thanks to the carvacrol and thymol.
Land Art’s Oregano Oil can be used orally or by applying it topically with a few drops directly on the affected area.
* Land Art’s organic product line is certified by Ecocert ICO.
- Stimulates the immune system by preventing or in case of viral and bacterial infections.
- Powerful antiseptic.
- Treats throat infections, canker sores and skin infections.
Dosage and how to use
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old) : Consult a healthcare practitioner.
Adults (18 years or more) : Take 1 to 5 drops once a day. Pour the drops directly onto the tongue and swallow.
* May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
* Take two hours before or four hours after taking any other medications containing calcium, copper, iron or zinc.
* Avoid touching the dropper with your mouth or your tongue.
Length of use
Precautions and warnings
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are allergic to plants in the Lamiaceae family (mint, basil, thyme).
Known undesirable side-effects
- Prolonged use may cause irritation of the gastro-intestinal mucous. If this is the case, cease using the product.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if you suffer from cardiovascular problems or diabetes, issues related to blood, if you are going to undergo a surgery or if you are taking anticoagulants.
* Do not use if the security seal is broken.
* Keep out of the reach of children.
* Shake thoroughly before use.
* Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal ingredients (per drop)
- Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare), leaves, 6,2 mg
- Extravirgin olive oil (Oleaeuropaea) fruiting body, 18,6 mg
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.