Black seed oil supplement (cold pressed and bio-certified Nigella oil) certified Ecocert SA.
Land Art’s Black Seed Oil, also known as nigella oil (Nigella sativa) is cold pressed and certified organic.
The two main active components are nigelline and nigellone. Black seed oil has been used for over 2000 years in the Middle-East.
Black seed oil may be used topically (a few drops on the affected area) or orally. It stimulates the digestive and intestinal systems, acts as a bronchodilator and is used in cosmetics to reduce inflammation and treat skin infections.
Our Nigella oil is composed of 50% linoleic acid and 25% oleic acid.
* Land Art’s organic product line is certified by Ecocert SA.
- Stimulates the digestive and intestinal systems; bloating, colitis, colic, slow or difficult digestion, intestinal spasms;
- Acts as a bronchodilator; action similar to antihistamines for respiratory problems;
- Reduces skin inflammation and treats skin infections;
- Promotes healing of skin abrasions and irritations;
- Treats skin irritations such as eczema and acne;
Dosage and how to use
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old) : Consult a healthcare practitioner.
Adults (18 years or more) : 1 teaspoon (5 ml) once a day.
Length of use
Precautions and warnings
Known undesirable side-effects
Do not use if the security seal is broken.
* Keep out of the reach of children.
Medicinal ingredients (per 15 ml)
- Vitamine E (d-alpha-tocophérol) 10 mg
- Virgin organic black seed oil.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.