Supplement of black cumin oil (Nigella oil) cold pressed and certified organic by Ecocert SA.
Land Art Black Cumin Oil, also known as Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa), is cold pressed and certified organic.
The two main active components are nigelline and nigellone. Black cumin oil has been used for over 2000 years in the Middle East.
Black cumin oil can be used topically or orally (see our Black Cumin Oil 100 mL format for internal use).
Our nigella oil consists of 40% linoleic acid and 17% oleic acid.
* The Land Art bio product range is certified by Ecocert SA..
Dosage and how to use
Length of use
Precautions and warnings for internal use
- If you have an immune or blood pressure disorder, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May have a hypoglycemic effect if taken with an empty stomach: people with diabetes need to monitor their blood sugar levels more closely. Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.
Known undesirable side-effects for internal use
- May cause nausea, bloating and/or burning sensation; in this case, take with some food/a meal. Hypersensitivity, such as an allergic reaction, may occur; in this case, stop using.
Known undesirable side-effects for external use
- Hypersensitivity, such as an allergic reaction, may occur; in this case, stop using.
* Do not use if the security seal is broken.
* Keep in a cool and dry place.
* Keep out of the reach of children.
Medicinal (par 5 ml)
- Organic black cumin oil (Nigella sativa)(seed) ..................4550mg
40% linoleic acid, 17% oleic acid
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) ..........................................10mg ATE* (15 I.U.)
*ATE : alpha-tocopherol equivalent
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.