To relieve seasonal allergies and pain associated with rheumatism. Preservative free.
Land Art’s Nettle helps to reduce symptoms of allergies and pain associated with rheumatism.
The European Commission, WHO and ESCOP all recognize the use of the aerial parts of nettle to irrigate the kidneys, the bladder and the urinary tract in case of inflammation, to prevent and treat kidney stones and, as an internal or external treatment, to relieve pain associated with arthritis, rheumatism and sciatica.
We recommend taking nettle extract beginnings 2 to 3 months before allergy season in order to fully benefit from its effects.
Nettle is generally known to:
- Help relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.
- Treat and relieve the pain of rheumatism.
- Offer support in case of weakness, as a nutritional tonic.
Dosage and how to use
- Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years old): Consult a health care practitioner.
- Adults (18 years and older): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
* May be diluted in a glass of juice or water.
Expiration and conservation
Preservative free. To avoid contaminating the product, do not drink directly from the bottle and use within 4 weeks after opening. Keep refrigerated after opening.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Precautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep refrigerated after opening.
Medicinal (per 10 ml)
- Nettle, leaf (Urtica dioica), 2000 mg extract 1:5, 2000 mg
- Water from reverse osmosis, vegetable glycerin.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Can nettle extract give hives?
The stinging effect of the nettle leaves is diactivated by cooking and drying, as well as by our natural extraction method.