Dosage and how to use
- Apply a thin equal layer on the affected area 3 to 4 times a day.
- Massage into the skin until the solution disappears.
* May be used by adults, adolescents and children above the age of 2.
* For children from 2 to 12 years old, they must be supervised by an adult during application.
Expiration and conservation
If needed for more than 7 days, consult a health care practitioner.
Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do not cover with a tight bandage. Do not apply with external heat such as an electric blanket, this could cause excessive irritation or a burn. Do not inhale. For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
Precautions and warnings
If swallowed, immediately contact a poison control center. If symptoms persist or return after a few days, cease using the product and consult a health practitioner. If you are taking anticoagulants, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult a health practitioner before using. If symptoms persist or worsen after 7 days or if the symptoms reappear after a few days, cease using the product and consult a health care practitioner.
* Keep out of the reach of children.
Known side effects
Hypersensitivity, itchiness or a sensation of burning may occur, in this case, cease using the product. In case of pain, swelling or hives, cease using the product and get medical assistance immediately.