Organic Vitamin D3 Supplement .
Land Art’s Organic Vitamin D3 is made with naturally sourced D3 vitamin and derived from lanolin. The D3 vitamin is mixed with organic sunflower seed oil.
Our D3 vitamin product comes with a dropper to facilitate dosage. One drop contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3. Each bottle contains 490 drops.
In Canada, it is impossible to receive enough amounts of vitamin D. The Organic Vitamin D3 from Land Art is recommended to address this potential deficiency. It is particularly recommended during the winter months for the entire population and year-round for people over the age of 50.
Vitamin D3 is essential to activate immune response. It is needed for the absorption of calcium and helps the calcium to bind to bones, it contributes to prevent certain types of cancer (breast and prostate) and helps to reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases.
Land Art’s organic product line is certified by Ecocert ICO.
Essential to activate immune response.
Helps calcium to be absorbed and link to bones.
Helps to prevent certain types of cancer (breast and prostate).
Helps to reduce the risks of cardiovascular disease.
Dosage and how to use
- Children (1 and older) : 1 drop per day.
Length of use
Precautions and warnings
- To avoid contaminating the product, do not put the dropper or the bottle in direct contact with the mouth.
- Do not use if the security seal is broken.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Known undesirable side-effects
Medicinal (per drop)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU).
- organic sunflower seed oil, rosemary extract, essential oil of orange.
* Does not contain dairy products, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn